All young, aspiring drummers will be well-equipped with this children’s drum, because together with Heidi the Hare, there’s a lot to offer the audience’s ears! The cotton belt of the drum can be adjusted to any length without holes via the metal buckle. And this is also practical: sound-dampening covers are provided for the drumsticks so that it doesn’t get too loud in the nursery.
- Wooden drum with a child-friendly design incl. two drumsticks for small and large hands
- This instrument has a cotton strap that is steplessly adjustable with a metal buckle and can be opened with a hook-and-loop piece
- The drumsticks have noise-dampening covers for quieter music-making
- This drum is ideally suited as a child’s first instrument that promotes the development of acoustic awareness and understanding of musical tones while training a sense of rhythm and beat and hand-eye coordination
- A lovingly designed musical instrument that makes a great impression visually with lots of natural wood, modern blue colours, and child-friendly motifs