The cards enable the acquisition of new skills, from practising the grip, through stimulating the work of the gums with teethers with protrusions on the corners, to studying various material textures. You can play both with a booklet and with separate double-sided cards.
The cards are kept in clear, contrasting colours that develop the sense of sight, imagination and the ability to concentrate.
- Help in learning visual-auditory-motor coordination
- Contrasting colours to support the development of the child’s eyes
- Help to practice motor and manual skills (grabbing, shifting)
- Develop cognitive skills through stimulating shapes, textures and sounds
- Develop the child’s imagination